To celebrate my new blog I decided to run a giveaway for my lovely readers.
As I do not have any promoters (for now ;-)) who would donate a nice prize for you, I dug out something special from our personal stash.
One reader will receive brand new and fully boxed Rosie’s Pantry Hand Finished Pie Set.
So what’s in the box?
– 1 x ceramic pie dish – 26cm in diameter
– 1 x flour shaker
– 1 x pastry brush
This set is hand finished and it will add a dash of nostalgic delightfulness to every kitchen.
Rosie’s Pantry range is designed exclusively for Boots.
So how do you enter my first giveaway?
- Please subscribe to my blog via email – your email address will not be pass to any 3rd parties and you will only receive an email every time I post something new
- Once this is done, please look around and leave a comment on this post telling me what have you enjoyed the most from my blog so far. If you did not enjoy anything please leave a suggestion how to make it more enjoyable for the future
Additional entries – one extra entry per day
- Follow me on Twitter and RT competition message, then please leave a comment below telling me that you have done so
Follow and RT @AgataPokutycka to win Rosie’s Pantry Hand Finished Pie Set. Enter at https://barktime.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/giveaway-rosies-pantry-hand-finished-pie-set/ Closing 28-04
- Open worldwide but you will be required to provide a UK delivery address
- One obligatory entry per reader + 1 extra entry per day allowed
- Winner will be picked in random and informed within 7 working days via email
- Winner will have 7 working days to claim the prize, after this time, a new winner will be selected
- Closing day is 28-04-2013 at 23:59pm, an entry made after this time will not be counted
and the winner is: MsPink AKA Melanie C on Twitter. Well done! Melanie already confirmed her winning and the parcel will be on its way to her shortly!