One of the Hotter slogans is “Comfy shoes deliver Happy feet” and I totally agree with it! Our happiness starts with the shoes 🙂
Hotter was created in 1959 and ever since they have been designing and making comfy footwear. I actually own a pair of Hotter shoes and I was and still am wearing them for the last 5 years… yes, they have seen better days but they are still going strong and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned – I will bring you their review within the next few weeks.
In celebration of my pending 1 year blogoversary, which is tomorrow I have for you one £20 gift card to spend on Hotter goodies. It will be a “real” paper gift card, so you can shop online or pop to one of the Hotter Shoes stores which are all over our lovely country.
To enter this giveaway:
Please follow my blog and leave a comment: I would like you to describe your dream pair of shoes – either a pair you own and love or an imaginary one, you wish someone would create just for you.
Additional entry: Please follow Hotter Shoes on Twitter and leave me a comment that you have done so.
Daily additional entry: Follow me on Twitter and RT the competition message as stated below, and then please leave a comment telling me that you have done so.
Happy feet start with @hottershoes and I want to #win a gift card with @AgataPokutycka enter at http://wp.me/p3l2gI-Qu end date 14/04
1. Open to UK entrants only.
2. One obligatory entry per reader + 1 additional entry + 1 additional daily entry allowed.
3. There will be 1 winner in total. The winner will receive 1 x £20 Hotter Shoes gift card.
4. Hotter Shoes will be responsible for the delivery of the prizes.
5. Winner will be picked at random and informed within 7 working days from the close of the competition via email or Twitter.
6. Winner will then have 7 working days to claim their prize, after this time, a new winner will be automatically selected.
7. Closing day is 14-04-2014 at 23:59pm, an entry made after this time will not be counted.
The lucky winner was picked at random and it was Annie C.!
Well done Annie!
Annie accepted her prize and hopefully will receive her voucher shortly.
Thank you all for entering!