If you like to look good and smell great with a minimum of effort and fuss leaving you more time to work hard and play hard, then Rockface is the range for you.
RockFace is a brand designed for a real man. All their products have the same citrusy woody fragrance so you can streamline your grooming and fragrance regime in one easy step.
Currently there are 8 products in the range:
- Shave gel – priced: £3.95 for 200ml
- Shave butter – priced £4.99 for 75ml
- Post shave balm – priced £4.95 for 100ml
- Moisturiser – priced £5.49 for 100ml
- Shower wash – priced £3.95 for 100ml
- Face and body scrub – priced £4.99 for 150ml
- Deodorant spray – priced £3.45 for 150ml
- Active body spray – priced £3.49 for 150ml
Recently Mark was kindly sent a range to try out. I must admit I was a little surprised by his reaction to this giant gift packet.
Normally he is a quite fussy “client” when it comes to skin care – he has a few products he likes and it is not easy to even get him to try something new. I think it is all about the fragrance – yet he liked RockFace and he was more than happy to give them a try, including the face and body scrub… which I tried to make him use for years with no positive outcome.
So what were Marks findings: “Good selection of useful products though I still haven’t figured out the need for an active body spray. The fragrance is indeed very attractive and I like the green colour of some products; not sure why but using them makes me happy”.
From my point of view I wanted to check if a “male” version of a face and body scrub is any different to the girly ones I know, so I tried it. To my giant surprise it was an amazing experience. This is one of the best scrubs I’ve used. It is quite gentle yet does its job perfectly well and it leaves your skin unbelievable smooth… no wonder Mark’s forehead doesn’t feel like a sheet of a sand pepper any more.
Mark likes it, I liked it, therefore with some confidence I can say I am sure you would like it too.
Now there is only one question left: when is the after shave or a perfume with the same scent coming out to complete the routine?
Now Rockface whose generosity has no bounds has very kindly offered 3 products to one of my lucky readers. The winner will be able to pick what they fancy to try out and if they are fast, it should arrive just before Christmas, so you will have one gift less to worry about.
1. Open to UK readers only.
2. One obligatory entry per reader – follow me and RockFace on Twitter and RT the tweet as stated above. Any extra RT will be counted as an additional entry.
3. There will be 1 winner in total.
4. The winner will receive a bundle of 3 RockFace products of their choice. The prize will be provided by RockFace.
5. Winner will be picked at random and informed within 7 working days via Twitter.
6. Winner will have 7 working days to claim the prize, after this time, a new winner will be selected.
7. Closing date is Wednesday 17-12-2014 at 23:59pm, any entry made after this time will not be counted.
20/12 WINNER UPDATE
Well done Laura @LAFhusky